May 21, 2012

A Tavola, once again

Dining at A Tavola is like a fairy tale that just keeps on playing out. Every time I go back I discover something new that absolutely needs to be shared with the foodie world.  And just when I thought there was nothing new to write about, this happened...
Yep.  That's a margarita pizza.  Oh, and it's topped with bacon and eggs.  Come on, who decided topping a pizza with a couple of over-easy eggs is a good idea?  The best idea?  Yes, it's the best idea anyone's come up with in a long time.  I was a little hesitant to combine the bacon/egg combo with red sauce but it works together in the most magical way ever.  Soaking up runny egg yolk with crispy, brick-oven pizza crust is the best thing I've done in a long time.

And because it wouldn't be an A Tavola visit without some of those wyagu meatballs...
And an asparagus salad...

And she lived happily ever after.

THE END

A Tavola on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment